Sunday 20 October 2019

online chat and How to find your friends from internet


online chat and How to find your friends from internet

4 Ways Of Making Good Friendships Online

Being in Coventry, United Kingdom, means I do not get as many startup events as in cities like London. Hence, I seldom meet people beyond my school mates in University of Warwick.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i_DTIYT-FoE/Wsa0mseyw2I/AAAAAAAABkw/fj1m9ovBZM0kffYq9xyf_Q3W2AhaeSjcwCLcBGAs/s320/images%2B%25288%2529.jpg

However, I don’t let this limit me from making new like-minded friends, especially those who are interested in startups. Thanks to the Internet, it has become so easy to connect with others online.

Note: This is my advice on makinggenuine friendships and not networking and knowing as many people as possible. In fact, I would recommend the opposite — make as little friends as possible at the same time. I would rather have 5 close and genuine friends than 500 acquaintances. I would only think about expanding the circle after the 5 new friends have become close friends, without compromising the existing friendships by too much.

Value Of Making Friends Online
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OUTRfjHIEiU/Wsa07L8JpcI/AAAAAAAABk0/RIuv5fANB9EYTRZLf2Hy3HH_lNi4nd5bwCLcBGAs/s320/images%2B%25289%2529.jpg
If, like me, you are living in a remote area or your city does not have much startup activities, being able to make friends online would be very helpful. The best outcome is the genuine friendships you create.

For me, making friends online has brought me several benefits.

The first and most important benefit is simply the joy of having a close friend:

Someone whom I can talk to, share ideas with and possibly hangout withSomeone whom I can help and supportSomeone whom I can ask for advice, suggestions or help
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JnIWgetA8bs/Wsa1Q-g2qmI/AAAAAAAABk8/FZZkFyds6iY5hzc_wnmu4HClHXF-S3fgwCLcBGAs/s320/pori-moni-bangladeshi-model-actress-image-photo-7.jpg

Also, these friends constantly inspire me with the things they do. And as an added bonus, some friends have helped me to open doors to wonderful opportunities that I could only imagine previously.
Maintaining The Bond

All good friendships require maintenance. The way you choose to maintain your friendships is really up to you. Different people have different ways of doing this.

For me, I feel that the basics of maintaining friendships offline apply to that online as well:

I want to have regular contact with my friends. So every now and then, I would chat with them and see how they are doing. (Or stalk them on Facebook and Twitter 🙊)I know that I can depend on my friends when I need help so when they need help, I would try my best too.I find that meet up in real life and shared experiences really strengthen friendships. So I would want to meet up with them whenever possible.

I wouldn’t say that I’m good at this and I would really want to improve how I maintain my friendships.