Monday 21 January 2019

Good night love SMS

Looking for good night SMS to send to your love? Good night SMS are very important in a relationship; they will not only help in your lover sleep well, think about you during the night but also think about you first thing in the morning.
Good Night SMS – Romantic Good Night SMS
Find some good night SMS you can use to express your love.
11. Life is amazing, when you are mine, I will always treasure you. You are close to my heart each passing second. Good Night!
12.  It is a memory that unites dream and reality. Dreams touch our hearts and soul, Hope you’ll have the sweetest dream tonight… Good Night
13. Here another day comes to an end; it is nice to have a friend like you. Thank you for being that friend. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
14. Before I close my eyes for a night long sleep, I count my blessings instead of problems, you are a blessing to me. Good Night!
15. Bed-time brings sweet dreams, may your dreams be as sweet as our love. I love you. Good night.

Good Night Wishes

1. I go to sleep, thank God for having you in my life. I love you so much. Good night my love,
2. Darling, I can’t wait for the morning to meet you, may you have sweet dreams. Good night!
3. I send you a lullaby song to soothe you into sleep. Good night.
4. Sending you tender kisses to keep you warm throughout the night. Good night my dear. I love you.
5. As the world comes to a standstill and everything goes silent. I wish you a good night sleep. Good night